Polenta with pumpkin soup - HALLOWEEN recipe!
For the pumpkin soup recipe - see here.
Bring the soup to a boil.
Add corn flour in the rain.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until it comes off the bottom.
Let it cool a bit then add 40 g of grated Parmesan cheese, poppy seeds and finely chopped chives.
We put it in a cake form. Let it cool completely for 2-3 hours.
Remove from the pan and cut into slices.
You can make shapes, I made Halloween graves hi hi.
Arrange them on a baking sheet in a tray, sprinkle the rest of the parmesan (decorated) over them.
Bake at 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
Cook the olives and tomatoes until the skin is loose.
Serve the polenta slices with the cooked olives and tomatoes.
You can add pieces of parmesan (and bubbly and scary babybel eyes !!! hi hi).
Good appetite !!!!
A creamy polenta recipe? see here
Pumpkin soup with oranges
A Pumpkin soup with oranges it is clean. For Sundays, when the whole family gathers at the table, a steaming supper is a good thing.
& Icircn buc & # 259t & # 259ria francez & # 259, cui & # 537oarele gives flavor to beef steaks, onions and wine. The French are also the ones who spice up the cocktails and the orange liqueur Cointreau with a small amount of nails.
With a mix of woody flavors, some sweet and sour, which can be used to season meat, to prepare sauces, in small quantities, for desserts. Canned foods are present in nails, with blackberries, compotes or sweets. Finely crushed, the nails pressed into a thin layer on the surface of the jams prevent the formation of the mold layer.
Nail oil is essential Is it the top of the most powerful antioxidants? It ranks 1st on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) scale.
Photo: Pumpkin soup with oranges & ndash Archive & # 259 City Publishing SRL
& Icirc & # 539i must:
1 onion & # 259
1/2 hot pepper ro & # 537u
2 white potatoes
1 tablespoon oil
5 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 vegetable concentrate
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
salt, white pepper
cui & # 537oare
250 g peeled pumpkin peeled
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Peel an onion and grate it. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cure the pumpkin seeds and cut your cubes into uniforms. Do the same with the potatoes, peel and peel. Cook in oil, onion and hot pepper. Add the pumpkin cubes and the potatoes and brown them until well browned. Mix the orange juice with 250 ml of water and then pour over the pumpkin. Boil for 20 minutes and then add the vegetable concentrate.
Take out some of the pumpkin cubes, and pass the rest and add salt and pepper. Pour the cream soup into the plates, and on top put the diced pumpkin seeds and the roasted pumpkin seeds. Garnish the soup with orange peel and serve with croutons.
Preparation: 25 minutes Boiling: 20 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 de Lako Iuliana, com. Cenad, jud. Timi & # 537
It is a simple and easy soup recipe, in memory of the summer we are looking forward to.
It can also be considered a diet recipe, such as the cabbage soup recipe. That is if you do not add cream and eat it without bread.
Otherwise nothing needs to be changed about it, passwords!
If you can buy a Romanian zucchini from somewhere and you want to make a simple, vitamin and delicious dish, we recommend pumpkin soup according to the Transylvanian recipe.
Or you may have stumbled upon a garden pumpkin from someone and you don't really know what to do with it.
Don't rush to break it!
Try something simpler and healthier:
Pumpkin Cream: Ingredients and Recipe
Also excellent on its own or accompanied by croutons and a few drops of worchester sauce, pumpkin soup made from yellow pumpkin pulp is a complete and very easy dish.
It is no coincidence that this soup is actually recommended for those on a low-calorie diet and is also suitable for vegans, as well as being one of the best known vegetarian recipes.
Let's start with the ingredients.
Ingredients for preparing pumpkin soup
The ingredients needed for this recipe are:
- 200 grams of potatoes already peeled
- 1 liter of broth made with vegetable cube
- 2 white onions
- 30 grams of vegetable margarine or olive oil
- 600 gr of pulp of yellow pumpkin already peeled
- 1 thread of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
And now let's move on to the recipe explained step by step
How to prepare pumpkin soup
Method of preparation:
- After washing and chopping the pumpkin pulp and potatoes, peel the onion and cut it into wedges to put in a pan greased with a drop of olive oil.
- Boil the vegetables, gradually adding the vegetable broth.
- Let it cook for about 30 minutes, stirring well and add the bunch of parsley to give it even more flavor.
- Season with salt, oil and ground black pepper and remove from the heat.
- Remove the parsley and transfer the mixture to the blender or use the blender manually to reduce to cream.
Tip: Last touch? A splash of cinnamon and, to taste, a drop of extra-virgin olive oil.
To stay on the topic of pumpkin recipes, here are two more autumn classics:
Instead, if you like vegetable creams, soups and stews, here are other recipes that should not be missed:
Pumpkin soup with green onions
Ingredient: 400 grams of pumpkin, 1 potato, an onion, ½ teaspoon curry, 2-3 strands of fresh onion, a teaspoon butter, 200 mg cream, salt, pepper, juice of 2 oranges.
Method of preparation: Cut the onion into small pieces and fry in water. At the end, add curry. Cut the pumpkin and the potato into small cubes and put them to harden. Cut green onions into small slices. Bring the water to a boil for 4 servings. Then add the mixture with pumpkin, but also green onions. It is straightened with cream. At the end, add salt and pepper, but also orange juice. Take it off the fire. Add the butter. Put a teaspoon of grated pumpkin on the plate. It is an ideal preparation for cardiovascular protection. This is due to the antioxidants and potassium in the pumpkin.
Pumpkin also contains substances from the coumarin family, which seem to inhibit some enzymes involved in cancer, especially prostate cancer. Pumpkin soup in combination with cream and butter fats is an ideal preparation for autumn and especially for the prevention of seasonal infections. Ingest the vitamins in dairy products, as well as quality proteins.
Halloween pumpkin cookies
Preparation: 1. Chop the pumpkin and put it in a saucepan. Cover with water and boil until soft. Then add the sugar (about 100 gr.) And lemon peel and let the pumpkin caramelize. If we see that it is too sticky, we add water. If the opposite happens, increase the dose of sugar or remove water.
2. Allow the pumpkin to cool and crush it a little if necessary. We need to have some kind of jam.
3. To prepare the biscuit dough, mix the flour with the salt, softened butter, 150 grams of sugar and two egg yolks. Stir until well blended. So we add the wine and the whole egg. Finally, add the pumpkin jam. Knead the dough until it is compact and homogeneous. Form a ball with it, wrap it in cling film and leave it in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. After the rest time, roll it out with a rolling pin and form a sheet half a centimeter thick (depending on the one we want for the cookies). Cut the pasta with special molds or a cardboard template.
5. Arrange them separately from each other on a baking tray covered with non-stick paper. Bake the cookies at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let them cool in the oven and on a shelf before serving.
Another option: Fill the cookies with more pumpkin or other fruit jams.
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Breakfast and snacks » Halloween pumpkin cookies
Autumn color with pumpkin soup
Recipe by Chef Dan Țonescu
Peeled pumpkin & # 8211 300 g
Peeled carrot & # 8211 200 g
Peeled ginger & # 8211 15 g
Oil & # 8211 30 ml
Nutmeg & # 8211 1 g
Salt & # 8211 5 g
Piper & # 8211 1 g
Liquid cream & # 8211 100 ml
Pumpkin seeds & # 8211 5 g
Parmesan & # 8211 10 g
Method of preparation:
The pumpkin, recommended for the pie for sweetness and color, the carrot, chopped into large cubes and the sliced ginger, fry in oil for 5 minutes and then add enough water to exceed the vegetables.
Bring to the boil until the pumpkin and carrot are soft. Blend, add liquid cream, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Serve with raw pumpkin seeds and parmesan chips (put grated parmesan on parchment paper and keep in the microwave for 30 seconds).
At the end we add a few edible flowers and a few drops of liquid cream for decoration.
Pumpkin cream soup (healthy, tasty, easy to make)
With a light, silky and fine texture, the pumpkin cream soup is the ideal appetizer for a dinner with guests or for a family lunch, when everyone wants a delicious, hot soup.
I don't know if your grandmother used to make pumpkin soup, but the history of this dish is about 200 years old. More precisely, from January 1, 1804, in Haiti, where the locals made a big soup for the first time on the celebration of independence from the French colonists. (The settlers claimed that Haitians can never achieve anything together). Today, traditional Haitian pumpkin soup is known as "joumou soup" and is eaten at festive meals as a symbol of their freedom.
From then until today, pumpkin cream soup has become a kind known and appreciated all over the world. It is served cold or hot, with or without meat, in various variants and recipes, from the USA to Europe, Canada and Australia. Pumpkin soup was the staple food of prisoners of war in North Vietnamese camps during the Vietnam War.
So nutritious, healthy, delicious, economical, easy to make. Pumpkin pie is the main ingredient.
- one kilogram of pumpkin pulp,
- two white onions,
- 100 grams of butter 82% fat,
- 150 ml of sweet milk, a teaspoon of ground nutmeg, sunflower oil, ground white pepper.
- 3-4 teaspoons of Vegeta Natur - Universal addition for dishes (without sodium glutamate, without preservatives!). It is a mixture of 9 dried vegetables, which taste effortlessly.
How to proceed
Finely chop the onion and fry it in oil. Then add the pumpkin cut into suitable pieces, the size of a box of matches and butter. Continue to fry them together, stirring occasionally. Pour the milk and simmer under low heat for another 20 minutes.
Add 2l of hot water and the 3-4 teaspoons Vegeta Natur - Universal addition for dishes and let it boil for another half hour. When the pumpkin pieces are well cooked, let the soup cool a little and then, with the help of a blender, turn the soup into a cream soup. Finish the preparation with salt (if needed), white pepper and nutmeg. Serve hot cream soup with a tablespoon of sour cream and slices of toast.
Do you really want to really amaze your guest? Look for small pumpkins in the market, cut them off, scoop them out of the core until only the peel and a very thin layer of pulp remain, and serve the soup directly into them. The effect is spectacular!
Baked pumpkin. Halloween recipes
Pumpkin drilled or in pies and in the oven. Many children are expected of them these days. Halloween takes place on the night of October 31 and is also known as "All Hallows Day" celebrated by Catholic and Protestant Christians.
Pumpkin cream soup, an autumn delicacy
Pumpkin should be consumed as much as possible during this period, not only for its unmistakable flavor, but also for the many health benefits. It provides a healthy portion of fiber and is full of vitamin A, phytoestrogens, beta-carotene and zinc.
To take full advantage of its properties, try a cream soup from this vegetable.
Cooking time: 1 hour
Nutritional values (at a portion of 200ml): 163 kcal, 17 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein, 22 mg cholesterol
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut into quarters
- 1 green onion (white part only)
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 1 tablespoon of browned pumpkin seeds
- 750 ml of water with chicken concentrate
Method of preparation:
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat, then add the onion and let it cook for 2-3 minutes, until soft. Add the garlic, chopped vegetables and nutmeg and mix well, leaving the flavors to blend for a few minutes.
Advice: cut the pumpkin into small pieces to boil more easily.
2. Add water with chicken concentrate over the vegetables, then bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer vegetables for 25-30 minutes, until soft and tender. Check them with a fork if you are not sure they are done.
3. Take the vegetables out on a tray, choose the carrots, the potato pieces and the pumpkin and, with the help of a blender, pass them until you get a creamy puree, then add them back to the soups, mixing well.
4. While the liquid is boiling again, boil the milk separately, then add it to the soup, along with the butter. Add spices to taste and let the soup boil for another 20 minutes.
5. Serve the soup by sprinkling pumpkin seeds and parsley over it.
With this recipe simple pumpkin cream soup, you will be able to integrate in your menu one of the tastiest and most beneficial vegetables of autumn.